for the publication “Results from the first all-sky search for continuous gravitational waves from small-ellipticity sources”
The supplemental upper limit file contains upper limits data. Each line has values separated with TAB character.
The first line of the file provides the column names:
- band - start of frequency band in Hz
- first_bin - start of frequency band in units of 1/3600 Hz for bands belowm1000 Hz, and in units of 1/1800 Hz for bands above 1000 Hz.
- ul - worst-case upper limit
- ul_circ - upper limit on circularly polarized signals
- ul_avg - population average proxy
- ul_spindown0 - worst-case upper limit covering ~0 spindown signals.
By downloading these files you agree to cite the relevant paper if you to use them for a publication.