The Charta der Vielfalt
The AEI signed the “Charta der Vielfalt” diversity charter in February 2022, in order to express its commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity.
By signing the Charta der Vielfalt, the AEI management acknowledges diversity as a valuable resource. We aim to create and maintain a working environment welcoming to people of all backgrounds, regardless of age, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion and worldview, physical and mental ability, sexual orientation and social background.
To implement this Charter, we will:
- cultivate an organisational culture characterised by mutual respect and appreciation. We create the foundations for managers and employees to acknowledge, share and live these values. They are in fact accorded particular responsibility to do so.
- review our human resource processes, and ensure they live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
- recognise diversity within and outside our organisation, appreciating the intrinsic potential residing in this diversity, and utilising it advantageously for our business or organisation.
- make the content of the Charter the topic of internal and external dialogue.
- provide information about our activities and progress in promoting diversity and appreciation on an annual basis.
- keep our staff informed about the value of diversity and involve them in implementing the Charter.