Please state your affiliation with AEI Potsdam as follows:
- Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute), D-14476 Potsdam, Germany
Everyone at AEI Hannover has to list two affiliations, as follows:
- Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute), D-30167 Hannover, Germany
- Leibniz Universität Hannover, D-30167 Hannover, Germany
Generally, you’re asked to name the affiliation of the institute where the research was conducted. Due to temporary visits or change of institution you can also mention several affiliations if essential parts of your research have been done at more than one institution.
Please let us know about your publications:
Please go to
and search (by author) for your publications. You will get a list which you can then check for missing articles. If you notice that the list is incomplete, please send Anja (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email with the link(s) to the missing publication(s). This applies also for articles that have not yet been published in journals but appear on the arXiv.
You have also the option to check if a certain publication is on our list by searching for its arXiv identifier.
Open Access Publishing
The library at AEI supports the Open Access Movement. Together with the Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL) we strive to making research output accessible for everyone.
Publishing in an Open Access journal usually involves paying a fee upon publication (APC). The MPDL or initiatives like SCOAP3 centrally cover “article processing charges” of many relevant journals, among them:
- Classical And Quantum Gravity
- Journal Of High Energy Physics
- General Relativity And Gravitation
- Communications In Mathematical Physics
- Journal Of Physics A Mathematical And Theoretical
Not all article types are covered and generally, the corresponding author must be a MPG member. Please ask us for details or find your journal’s details on this list.