The SimulAtor for Compact objects in Relativistic Astrophysics (SACRA) code solves Einstein’s equation with the BSSN-puncture formulation together with a Z4c constraint propagation prescription and the relativistic hydrodynamics equation with the HRSC scheme. It implements the box-in-box conservative AMR with parallelization by MPI and OpenMP.
- SACRA-GR: to simulate compact binary mergers such as NSNS mergers, BHNS mergers, and BHBH mergers.
- SACRA-TD: to simulate the tidal disruption of an ordinary star by the SMBH.
- SACRA-MG: to simulate a compact object in scalar-Gauss-Bonnet theory and scalar-tensor theory. it also has a version to solve high-dimensional Einstein’s equation.
- SACRA-RMHD: it features modules for neutrino radiation transport and magnetohydrodynamics.
- SACRA-VIS: it features modules for viscous hydrodynamics.
It is a viscous-radiation hydrodynamics and radiation magnetohydrodynamics code in full general relativity in axisymmetry. It implements the cartoon method to solve Einstein’s equation with the BSSN-puncture formulation together with a Z4c constraint propagation prescription. These codes can be applied to the collapse of massive stars and supermassive stars to a stellar-mass and supermassive black hole, to the post-merger evolution of the neutron-star binaries, and to collapsar modelling.