I am interested in General Relativity and related aspects with the focus on Numerical Relativity. In particular I am studying
- the moving puncture method to model black hole spacetimes.
- general relativistic hydrodynamics for the simulation of neutron stars.
- gravitational waveform modeling and its connection to numerical simulations.
- astrophysical predictions obtained from numerical simulations.
is a link to my publications from SPIRES, and here
is a link to my publications from the ADS database.
2010 B.Sc. in Physics - Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
2012 M.Sc. in Physics - Friedrich Schiller University Jena
2016 PhD. in Physics - Friedrich Schiller University Jena
Student assistant at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg and
for the Interdisciplinary Center of Materials Science in Halle (Saale)
2011-2012: Student assistant for the SFB/TR-7 Gravitationswellenastronomie
2012-2015: Graduate assistant for the SFB/TR-7 Gravitationswellenastronomie and the Friedrich-Schiller University Jena
since 2015: Junior Scientist/Postdoc at the AEI
Organizational Unit (Department, Group, Facility):
- Astrophysical and Cosmological Relativity
- Location Potsdam-Golm