If you would like to apply for an internship at the Albert Einstein Institute (AEI), please follow the instructions below. If you have further questions after reading this webpage, please contact the press officer of the sub-institute you are interested in spending your internship at.
Student internships at the AEI Potsdam-Golm
Unfortunately, there are no more internships available in the AEI Potsdam-Golm divisions and groups for 2018. We therefore do not offer 2018 internships in the following research groups:
- Geometric Analysis and Gravitation,
- Astrophysical and Cosmological Relativity,
- Quantum Gravity and Unified Theories,
- Gravitation and Black Hole Theory,
- Gravity, Quantum Fields and Information,
- Theoretical Cosmology.
Student internships at the AEI Hannover in the “Laser Interferometry and Gravitational-wave Astronomy” division
Please contact Benjamin Knispel via email. Please attach a transcript of your academic grades, a CV, and a letter of motivation to your email and include the following information:
- Which field of research are you most interested in?
- At which date would you be able to begin your internship and for how long will you be able to stay?
- Does your university or college offer funding for your stay in Hannover? Will you be able to get funding for your travel and/or accomodation costs from third parties?