Student internships in the “Laser Interferometry and Gravitational-wave Astronomy” division
If you are interested in doing an internship, please send an email containing the following information in a single .pdf file attachement to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a cover letter describing your motivation, which answers the following questions,
- Which field of research in the “Laser Interferometry and Gravitational-wave Astronomy” division are you most interested in?
- At which date would you be able to begin your internship and for how long will you be able to stay?
- Typically we do not offer financial support for internships. Please provide information on third party funding to cover travel and accomodation costs.
- your curriculum vitae (including a list of any publications, if available),
- an official transcript of your academic grades.
Applications for internships are possible at any time of the year and must be sent to email@example.com. Applications sent directly to individual members of the “Laser Interferometry and Gravitational-wave Astronomy” division and its research groups will not be considered.