Bachelor and Master Theses
The Albert Einstein Institute offers the possibility to earn a Bachelor or Master degree in cooperation with the Leibniz Universität Hannover. This webpage shows currently offered topics.
All research divisions and groups also constantly accept your applications. Please check our websites for a research topic you are interested in, talk to the members of the group, and to the group leader.
- Development and characterisation of an advanced beam-alignment tool with digital readout (BSc or MSc thesis in Physics) June 21, 2019
- Master of Time: implementing a timing architecture for a LISA spacecraft using SpaceWire (MSc thesis) May 20, 2019
- Unlocking LISA core technology: verification of the LISA measurement chain (MSc theses) May 13, 2019
- Data Analysis for the Laser Ranging Interferometer on GRACE Follow-On (BSc or MSc thesis) May 07, 2019
- Optomechanical Accelerometers in High QG (MSc or BSc thesis) February 07, 2019
- Time-series simulations of small-vector phase noise and stray-light coupling (BSc thesis) April 17, 2018
- Design and implementation of Kalman-like optimal filters for LISA data pre-processing (MSc thesis) March 12, 2018
- Analysis and fusion of attitude data from the GRACE Follow-On satellites (BSc thesis) March 12, 2018
- Build and characterisation of a transportable setup for laser phase fidelity measurements (MSc thesis) February 19, 2018
- Analysis of the LISA Pathfinder free-flight experiment (BSc or MSc thesis) February 19, 2018
- Modelling the LISA optical bench and interferometry (BSc or MSc thesis) February 19, 2018
- Thermal management of ADC front-end in the LISA phasemeter (BSc or MSc thesis) August 25, 2017