Bachelor and Master Theses
The Albert Einstein Institute offers the possibility to earn a Bachelor or Master degree in cooperation with the Leibniz Universität Hannover. This webpage shows currently offered topics.
All research divisions and groups also constantly accept your applications. Please check our websites for a research topic you are interested in, talk to the members of the group, and to the group leader.
- The missing link: development of the frequency acquisition system for LISA (MSc thesis) January 10, 2020
- Development and characterisation of an advanced beam-alignment tool with digital readout (BSc or MSc thesis in Physics) June 21, 2019
- Master of Time: implementing a timing architecture for a LISA spacecraft using SpaceWire (MSc thesis) May 20, 2019
- Unlocking LISA core technology: verification of the LISA measurement chain (MSc theses) May 13, 2019
- Optomechanical Accelerometers in High QG (MSc or BSc thesis) February 07, 2019