Bachelor and Master Theses
The Albert Einstein Institute offers the possibility to earn a Bachelor or Master degree in cooperation with the Leibniz Universität Hannover. This webpage shows currently offered topics.
All research divisions and groups also constantly accept your applications. Please check our websites for a research topic you are interested in, talk to the members of the group, and to the group leader.
- Data Analysis: Validation of force models for GRACE Follow-On (BSc or MSc thesis) March 10, 2020
- Deriving manoeuvre amplitude and frequency in LISA SC from SC geometry and thrusters (MSc thesis) March 02, 2020
- The missing link: development of the frequency acquisition system for LISA (MSc thesis) January 10, 2020
- Master of Time: implementing a timing architecture for a LISA spacecraft using SpaceWire (MSc thesis) May 20, 2019
- Unlocking LISA core technology: verification of the LISA measurement chain (MSc theses) May 13, 2019